TUCEEREX STREET FASHION SHOOT WITH RUTH SONYE AND NIMI OMOWA

Introducing TUCEEREX PHOTOGRAPHY

My name is PATRICK CONFIDENCE. 

I grew up and reside in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬. I am a creative photographer [portrait/beauty/wedding/family and also fashion photographer], which I absolutely love my job and everything that comes with it. I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go, the hours I keep, and the spontaneity in every shoot. 
Contact info- 
Phone-- 08142811400 
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram - @TUCEEREX

Tuceerex Photography 📷


Creative Photographer
Photo Retoucher
Cinematographer
| Portraits | Events | Documentary
#tuceerexphotography

Models
Ruth Sonye
@ruth_sonye

Nimi Omowa 
@nimi_omowa

Dresses by Slims Kloset
Home of affordable fashion collections
@vikkyslim

A JOEL & BLAIKS MEDIA PRODUCTION
(C)2019.
@joelandblaiksmedia
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Model Bukola Raji in Shop this Style by Kiks Kollection Boutique.

Bukola Raji in Shop this Style by Kiks Kollection Boutique.

Seniorman Photography Street Fashion Shoot with Juliet Prisca and Ruth Sonye