TUCEEREX STREET FASHION SHOOT WITH RUTH SONYE AND NIMI OMOWA

Introducing TUCEEREX PHOTOGRAPHY

My name is PATRICK CONFIDENCE. 

I grew up and reside in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬. I am a creative photographer [portrait/beauty/wedding/family and also fashion photographer], which I absolutely love my job and everything that comes with it. I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go, the hours I keep, and the spontaneity in every shoot. 
Contact info- 
Phone-- 08142811400 
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram - @TUCEEREX

Tuceerex Photography 📷


Creative Photographer
Photo Retoucher
Cinematographer
| Portraits | Events | Documentary
#tuceerexphotography

Models
Ruth Sonye
@ruth_sonye

Nimi Omowa 
@nimi_omowa

Dresses by Slims Kloset
Home of affordable fashion collections
@vikkyslim

A JOEL & BLAIKS MEDIA PRODUCTION
(C)2019.
@joelandblaiksmedia
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOEL & BLAIKS PROFESSIONAL MODELLING POSES AND TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

JOEL & BLAIKS MODELING ACADEMY

Joel & Blaiks Modeling Academy Students for Kiks Kollection #shopthisstylebykiks #bikinisbykiks