LES ROMANTIQUE JOEL & BLAIKS FASHION EDITORIAL PHOTO SHOOT

Les Romantique Season 1

JOEL & BLAIKS FASHION EDITORIAL PORTFOLIO SHOOT

Les Romantique.

To the woman who makes my heart skip
At the sight of her alluring beauty

Your smile
Calms the storm around me
And brings sunshine to the gloom within

You make me pop with excitement
Your mystery binds me
Loving you gives me fulfillment

My Queen.












CAST & CREW

Models:

James Osim @jamesosim
Nancy Ijelekhai @naz_ellah
Lawal Zaenab @mmydeh

Photographer:

John Art Hassan`@jonzwrld
Director:

Mr Blaiks @mrblaiks

Location:

Joel and Blaiks Studios.

.........................................................................

Pictures available for download at:
joelandblaiks.tumblr.com/

Joel & Blaiks.
Fashion. Modeling. Photography.
(C)2017.
joelandblaiks@gmail.com
09021301654

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOEL & BLAIKS PROFESSIONAL MODELLING POSES AND TIPS FOR BEGINNERS

JOEL & BLAIKS MODELING ACADEMY

Joel & Blaiks Modeling Academy Students for Kiks Kollection #shopthisstylebykiks #bikinisbykiks